Friday 11 May 2012

I've Made A Book, Mayyyte!

One part of my project to present all my work in a book to be printed and given to my tutor. I have to honest, this was something I was gonna leave to last minute and I didn't plan on getting it printed as I knew it would be rushed. I haven't even finished all the visuals to go into it but my tutor said he wants a copy of everyones and doesn't mind having unfinished stuff inside as long as it's done. After that talk I went back to my flat and did not move from my computer until it was done! So glad it's out of the way. There's many things I want to change such as character outlines, the actual name of the series! and putting in better final work, but the deadline is approaching so it had to be done. It's being delivered a day before the deadline. EEEK.

MAH BOOK...CLICKETY CLICK





No comments:

Post a Comment